- Pictures with Santa at the Center of Salisbury – Book your Visit here!
- The Nutcracker at Wi-Hi Auditorium performed by Eastern Shore Ballet Theater is a Christmas classic that you don’t want to miss. It is the first weekend in December. Friday, December 2nd at 7:00 pm. Saturday, December 3rd at 2:00 pm & 7:00 pm. Sunday, December 4th at 2:00 pm. Link to buy tickets! The Nutcracker is also doing a story time at the Wicomico Public Library on Saturday, November 26th.LINK TO EVENT!
- Salisbury Christmas Parade in Salisbury, MD. On December 4th starting at 1:00 pm. The parade will begin at Poplar Hill Avenue running west up E. Main Street, crossing W. Main Street and ending at Mill street. Check the event website for more info! Link to event.
- Santa’s Wonderland at Oak Ridge in Salisbury, MD. Friday December 8th & Saturday, December 9th from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Sunday, December 10th from 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Free Event with Dozens of Christmas Characters, Hot Cocoa & Treats, Carriage Rides, Nutcracker Story Time Performance & so much more. (You do not need tickets for this event.) Link to event!
- Grand Illumination at Emmanuel Salisbury. Wednesday December 7th through Saturday December 10th. Running from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Free event for everyone. Thousands of Lights, Live Nativity, Kid’s Christmas Town, Santa Clause & More! (You do not need tickets for this event.) Link to event!
- Santa’s Village at the Riverwalk Games Park in Downtown Salisbury, MD. December 9th & 16th. 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Ride the Trolley, Take pictures with Santa, Free Hot Cocoa, Cookies & Caroling, Free Books & Activities from the Wicomico Library! Link to Facebook page event.
- $5 Holiday Movies at Regal Cinema in Salisbury – I Have linked all the showing times and tickets in the event calendar. Click here to see the Holiday Classic movie schedule.
- Salisbury Holiday Hunt Downtown Salisbury – From November 26th until December 31st make your way Downtown to Salisbury’s most decked out attractions. Complete the challenges for points to get entered to win amazing prices. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! — LINK TO FACEBOOK EVENT.
- Tea with Santa & Mrs. Claus at Poplar Hill Mansion in Salisbury, MD. On December 17th from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. $5 per family. See their website for more details. EVENT WEBSITE.
- Christmas Town of Pittsville – Free Event. Starting on Thanksgiving it will be open daily until Christmas from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. During the weekends it will offer train rides, treats, characters & a light show. Check their Facebook page for more details. link to event Facebook page!
- Winter Wonderland on Morris Road in Pittsville. Official light up is Friday, December 2nd. Open on weekends from 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm. Walk through Christmas Display with blow molds, inflatables and singing minions. Link to Facebook page.
- Ice Skating at Sturgis Park in Snow Hill, MD. Starting Friday November 25th from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm running every Friday & Saturday until December 17th. $5 per skater. See their Facebook event page for more details. Link to Facebook event.
- Berlin Christmas Parade in Berlin, MD. December 1st from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Floats, dance teams, fire trucks, Santa & more! LINK TO EVENT.
- Carriage Rides in Berlin, MD. FREE carriage rides Saturdays and Sundays in December until Christmas. 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. Meet Santa at Kringle Kottage on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm. Kringle Kottage is located on Main Street and West Street. Free Parking & Pets Welcome! LINK TO WEBSITE.
- Ocean City Christmas Parade in Ocean City, MD. December 3rd starting at 11:00 am. Check the event website for more info! LINK TO EVENT.
- Ice Skating at the Carousel Hotel in Ocean City, MD. Open to the public. $10/to skate, includes skate rental. Hours may vary if schools are out. Current hours – Sunday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, Monday – Thursday 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Friday 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm & Saturday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm. Santa will be there after the Ocean City Christmas Parade on December 2nd. Skate with the Grinch on Saturday, December 10th & Saturday, December 17th. Check their website for updates! LINK TO WEBSITE.
- Winterfest of Lights in Ocean City, MD – Begins November 17th going through December 31st. Open Wednesday – Sunday from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm. $6 for 12 years old and older. Free for 11 and younger. Grab hot cocoa and walk through the holiday light show. Santa will be available every night through December 23rd. – link to buy tickets!
- Model Train Display for the Holidays! at Roland Powell Convention Center in Ocean City, MD. Starting November 17th – December 31st. Every Wednesday – Sunday from 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm. Link to event Facebook page!
- Santa’s House on the Boardwalk Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk. CLICK HERE FOR DATES AND TIMES!
- Schellville Villiage in Rehoboth Beach. The most magical Christmas experience on the shore. Hurry to get your tickets here before they sell out! Free entry with your tickets. Check their website for Dates & Times.
- Downtown Rehoboth Christmas Parade in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Monday December 5th at 6:00 pm. stop by the firehouse after for refreshments and pictures with Santa. Link to Facebook event.
- Winter Wonderfest in Milton, DE. Open Nightly starting November 18th going through December 31st. 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Drive thru with your car or experience it through the open-air wagon ride while enjoying hot cocoa & cookies. See their website to purchase tickets. LINK TO WEBSITE!
- Holiday Train Display at the Easton Volunteer fire department in Easton, MD. Open Weekdays (Monday – Friday) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm and Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Free admission. Open November 25th until Christmas Day. LINK TO FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Christmas at JZ Farms in Federalsburg, MD has events the first 3 weekends of December. Photo Ops with Santa, The Grinch, Play Area, Food Trucks & more! Check out their Facebook page and website for more details. Link to their Facebook page!
- Whoville Village Holiday Park in Caroline County. The first 3 Friday & Saturdays in December. From 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm. The best Christmas Event in Caroline County. Featuring Whoville Village, Grinch Adventures, Winter Wonderland and so much more! See their Facebook event page for more details. LINK TO FACEBOOK EVENT!